Well, creating a website isn’t as confusing as you know. For a beginner with 0 knowledge of Websites, coding, and other technical aspects, It’s quite hard to create a website but don’t worry, today in this tutorial, I’m going to walk you through the step-by-step guide to create and set up your website.
By the end of this article, you’ll be able to easily create as many websites as you want that too in a couple of minutes. Before getting started, you must have to clear the above basic fundamentals of creating a website.
HOW TO CREATE A WEBSITE?
- Register a domain name. A domain name will help the world to find your website. A domain makes it easier to find your business or products through search engines.
- Find a Web Hosting company & purchase any Shared Hosting plan as it’s best for beginners yet cheapest (RedserverHost.Com Recommended).
- Prepare your content.
- Build your website.
1. Register a Domain Name:
- Go to the freenom’s official website, create an account or log in to the existing one, type your domain name, choose any extensions such as .tk .ml .cf, etc.
- Click over the Checkout button. After selecting the period to 12 months, hit the Continue button.
- Check the Terms & Conditions box and hit the Complete Order button.
- You’ve successfully purchased a free domain. Now move back to the Client Area.
2. Purchasing a Web Hosting Plan
- Open a new tap, type Redserverhost.com and go inside the HDD Linux Hosting section.
- Purchase the lowest plan (₹90/month) by clicking over the Buy Now button.
- On the shopping cart page, type your recently purchased domain name & extension, and hit the Use button to connect your domain with the hosting.
3. Build Your Website
- You’ll jump to the setup section where you’ll have to type some basic credentials such as; website title, description, username, password, etc.
- After filling in all the credentials, scroll down a bit & click over the Install button to finally install WordPress.
- Wait for a couple of seconds & your WordPress will be installed successfully after finishing the loading process.
- Let’s log in to the WordPress admin by clicking over the second link that contains wp-admin in its URL. You’ll be directly redirected to your WordPress admin dashboard. Else, type the username & password you recently created while installing WordPress and hit the Log in button.
- Once you’ve logged into the WordPress admin. You can do a lot of interesting things such as creating a dynamic website with zero technical knowledge. To do so, move your cursor towards the Appearance tab & click over the Themes option from the drop-down.
- Millions of free WordPress themes are available on Google.com, you can easily download your favorite themes from google. For example, If you want to create a blog then you can search “Free WordPress Themes For Blogs” and replace the blog with your domain like business, e-commerce, web hosting, marketing, interior design, etc.
- Let me assume that you’ve downloaded your favorite theme from google. Let’s upload it on WordPress by simply clicking over the Add New button inside the Themes section of your WordPress.
- That’s it. You’ve successfully created your first website. Now play with the features inside and start writing your content.
- Change the content according to your business if you’ve installed a business theme.