When we talk about WordPress, It is the most used & loved content management system that allows users to create dynamic pages & websites with a drag-and-drop facility. WordPress is mostly used for blogging, creating e-commerce, and many other dynamic websites whereas, Blogger is totally focused on blogging.
Now let’s jump to the installation part of WordPress. Almost every web hosting provider offers a one-click-installer in their packages such as site pad website builder, Softaculous, etc.
Softaculous is one of the famous and most used add-on apps to automate the installation process of any CMS software such as WordPress, Joomla, OpenCart, and many others. With the help of the one-click-installer feature of Softaculous, you can easily install most of the applications without any professional knowledge. Let me show you practically.
How To Install WordPress With Softaculous?
To Install WordPress with Softaculous, you must have Softaculous Apps Installer pre-installed inside your cPanel.
- Log in to your cPanel account by entering the username & password.
- Search Softaculous and click over the Softaculous Apps Installer option.
- Search WordPress in the left corner search box and click over the WordPress drop-down, or you can simply click the Install button to move towards the Installation process.
- Simply click over the Install Now button.
- WordPress installation section will be opened where you’ll have to enter some basic credentials such as Site Name, Description, Username, Password, Etc. You can also define the directory name if you do not want to install WordPress on your main domain.
- After filling in all the basic information, scroll down to the Select Theme section, you can install themes along with the dummy contents while installing WordPress. Moreover, you can do it later also if you want.
- You’ll also receive a link to visit your newly created WordPress website & the admin dashboard of your WordPress website.