What Is VPS Hosting?
Everything You Need To Know About VPS Hosting.
VPS (Virtual Private Server) is a hosting service that gives you a Private space on a server with Static IP and provides Dedicated resources on that server along with multiple users.
Suppose you’re in a house that has Five rooms in it and everyone has their own separate rooms, they can do whatever they want in their rooms and their resources will not be shared with any other roommates. VPS hosting works similarly.
VPS is mostly used by website owners that exceed the configuration of their shared hosting plan but are too far from renting a dedicated server. VPS server is coming somewhere between Shared Hosting and Dedicated Hosting.
A hosting provider can provide various options for VPS solutions, for example, in RedserverHost, there are Seven types of VPS plans available to suit different types of business needs.
As you can see, there are several plans available on RedserverHost.com start with ₹910 only, which is slightly cheaper than other hosting providers.
Why Should We Use VPS Hosting Instead Of Shared Hosting?
VPS Hosting Benefits:
- Virtual Private Servers are faster and stable than shared hosting servers.
- It comes with owner (Root) access that will give you full control over the server.
- It’s easy to upgrade. You can easily upgrade it as your website exceed the limit for example RAM, CPU, BANDWIDTH, ETC.
- It will give you a Dedicated (Static) IP that will help users to find your company or website easily.
- Using a VPS service makes your data more secure as it will be locked in your private resources.
- The major benefit of Shared hosting is its cost-efficiency. Shared hosting is way cheaper than VPS hosting.
- It’s quite simple to use. You don’t have to be professional in Linux or Web Administration to use Shared Hosting whereas to use VPS hosting, you must have experience of web hosting and Linux commands.
- It’s secure than other hostings. In shared hosting, skilled professionals are there to manage all your security concerns. You do not have to hire any professional to do your tasks and that makes Shared Hostings more secure and cheaper to use.
How To Choose The Best VPS Hosting Provider For You?
Always Check The History & Reviews Of The Company From Where You’re About To Buy Your Plan
Make A List Of Top Websites And Analyze Their Plans & Prices
- Milesweb.com (Best For Dedicated Server Hostings)
- Redserverhost.com (Best For Cheap Hostings)
Find Your Exact Business Needs
How long you’ll keep that hosting?
How many daily visits your website has currently?
Are you going to do paid advertising for your brand? Budget?
How many visits you may get from paid advertising?
Which hosting do you Want?